viernes, 29 de mayo de 2015

Discussion essay 3 - How I met my bestfriend



I met my childhood best friend Charlie, when I was 8 years old. We were living in the same town since 7 years. We were almost the same years (she's two years bigger than me), so we played togheter, we had the same interests (we love the music), we enjoyed each other's company.

Actually, Charlie lives in Paris with her mother and big brother. She's 21, she studies law at the most popular university in Paris and I'm so proud of what she makes. She s beautiful girl both inside and outside. She's cheerful, outgoing and lovely. We love music and reading books of Nelson Mandela and Martin Luther King, because we love them. In summer, the sundays, we closed the room and we read books. I know that can sound boring but when you are with your best friend, these sundays can be the best!

Every summer, she comes to my house for 2 months. Last year I went to Africa so she didn't come to my house, but in December she visited us to spent the Christmas holidays togheter. That was great!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario