viernes, 29 de mayo de 2015

BEGIN AGAIN - EMAIL




Hi Charlie,
It was great to hear from you. Sorry for not writing earlier but I've been really busy.
Last month was GREAT! Do you know that I'm in New York? Yes, I'm in New York!
I'll summarise what happened to me last month.

Dave and I decided to go to New York to follow our dream to be singers. Dave has singned with an important label which will make him famous. When we arrived to New York, he went to L.A with the company to start to work with the company. When he came to New York, he told me that he had a new girl, Mimi, one of the girls that we met last week. That was horrible for me! You know me. When he told me that, I caught my things and I went to Steve's home. That night we went to a local bar where Steve worked every night. Steve "forced" me to come on stage and I did. I sang one of my songs "A step you can't take back". And guess what? There was an A&R,Dan, who was looking fot a new talent.  started to work with him and we released my first album! But it isn't the only new news, I come back with Dave and I'm so happy.

As you can see, this month has been fukk! I am waiting for your email, my girl!

All the best,

Dienabou

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario