viernes, 21 de noviembre de 2014

DESCRIBING A PERSON


The woman that I admire the most in this world is my mom Aissatou, who Works cleaning the offices. She is a supermom and has brought up my four brothers and sisters.
She’s forty, my mom’s twenty years younger than my father. So that’s a lot!
She has the typical African appearance, with curves.
She loves walking with her best friend and meeting with her daughters and friends as well. What’s surprising about her is her long brown hair, because that’s not common among African woman. She looks like an Afro-American.
Something that I really like about my momy is that she has a great heart. She loves help people, so I admire it. Another good thing about her is that she listens to people, and advises them well.

Aissatou is the best example of mother, worker and teacher.. I hope I’m like her when I’m older and I’ve my children. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario