martes, 9 de junio de 2015

Course assessment


Hi teacher!

The school will finish soon and first of all I have to say THANK YOU for all the things that you taught me in this year. I learnt a lot of vocabulary and that's great! I didn't expect that I would learn or understand the grammar and I do it, more or less..

What I've learned this year?

* I learnt a lot of vocabulary and expressions. I love learn something new because it's good for your grammar and the language.

* I understand the grammar and use the verbs with the correct form, but I have to improve them the next year.

* I have to improve my writings

* I have to improve my pronunciation and I know that the best way is watching films and listening music in english.

* The next year I will improve my writings and  pronunciation.

Opinion of this year?

I enjoyed a lot and I hope that the next year I enjoy it too and I would improve my problems with the subject.

Thanks you again! 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario